Patch należy instalować gdy w napędzie znajduje się płyta z grą.
Poprawka wprowadza wiele małych, ale istotnych zmian w rozgrywce,
głównie związanych z zachowywaniem się postaci w różnych sytuacjach. Najwięcej zmian pojawiło się w szkole w we wszystkim co z nią związane.
Lista poprawek jakie zawiera patch:
- Fixed an issue where Angela Pleasant was not properly calling Dustin Broke to sneak out of the house.
- Fixed a problem in University where Dustin Broke would bring Angela Pleasant home every day from school.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items and all memories were being deleted after joining a Greek house.
- Popular Sims' facial animation would cease to play when talking to other Sims.
- Fixed an issue where hard-earned diplomas could be stolen or repossessed.
- Prevented teens from receiving the "Win Young Entrepreneur's Award" Want when it is already satisfied.
- Prevented an exploit with the Resurrect-O-Nomitron that allowed more than 8 Sims to live on a lot. (caused many other issues)
- Fixed some animation problems that occurred when a young adult Sim prepared cereal on top of the mini fridge.
- Eliminated a rare improper reset when canceling a cell phone call on community lots
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze if the user input
frame for paintings or the camera appeared during a special event
- Prevented improper animations from running if a teen Sim age transitioned while sitting down
- Fixed a reset that would occur when hanging out with a Sim that is trying to leave for class
- Fixed a rare instance of a reset that occurs when canceling sleep with a specific interaction next in queue
- The Grim Reaper will no longer fail to leave a lot if multiple Sims die and the lot is left empty.
- Squashed a rare scripting error that occurred when hanging up a cell phone.
- Exercise machines introduced in University are now unbreakable.
- Fixed a rare instance where the Mascot NPC would become stuck in place after pulling the sprinkler prank.
- Fixed a problem where the Greek Letter Decorations were temporarily unelectable after placement.
- Fixed an obscure looping reset that occurred when loading a
lot during an active pledge scenario for a Sim who has moved to a
- Eliminated a bad reset that prevented Sims from becoming enemies of one another.
- The proper text notification is now displayed when a pledge is denied entrance to a Greek House due to relationship score.
- Prevented a rare instance where dormies could become stuck in a semi-transparent, unelectable state.
- Sims could not sit on a barstool at the Bachman Busbar (cheap bar)
- Fixed a reset that happened when meeting professors in a well populated neighborhood
- There was an issue with the game locking up when in cameraman
mode while a pregnancy state transition occurred or a Sim burned to
- There was the possibility that when using multiple nannies,
one could become stuck on the lot indefinitely. Even after dismissal.
- Prevented an issue where nannies would become stuck in their car attempting to exit the lot.
- Sick Sims can no longer die of disease while on community lots.
- The lifetime want to "Max Out 7 Skills" would not properly
satisfy if the final skill point was gained via a SimVac aspiration
- Chocolate puddles generated by the "Shokolade 890 Chocolate Manufacturing Facility" are now visible.
- Fixed a reset that happened when NPCs walked by lots in well populated neighborhoods
- A scripting error would occur if a Sim was influenced to clean up pizza boxes.
- Asking too many Sims at once to freestyle would result in scripting errors.
- The "Buy a Fountain Costing at least 600 Simoleons" Want has been removed from the game.
- Placing "Myne Door" dorm doors diagonally no longer causes entire rooms to turn invisible.
- Player controlled young adult Sims now properly retain their semester gauge level when being asked to move in to another lot.
- Sims no longer play the extended browse animation when purchasing an item from the clothing rack.
- Shortened the amount of time that children show their A+ report cards off to their parents
- Fixed issues that occur when the same Sim dies on multiple lots.
- Lowered frequency of Child Sims aborting queue actions in favor of greeting their parents as they returning from work.
- Fixed a very rare instance where Sims age meters would not properly reset after age transitioning.
- Fixed a problem where in very specific circumstances age transitions would fail.
- Ringing cell phones no longer wake up napping Sims.
- Text in the neighborhood lot information text box was not always being properly updated on University Lots.
- Fixed a bug that prevented large groups of Sims from entering the helicopter carpool.
- Sims who write great novels now receive the memory for "Wrote
Great Novel" rather than the Sim who answered the royalty check phone
- Fixed an issue that could cause the text notifications,
reminding a player that their class or final was approaching, not to
- Fixed a major issue where loading a lot with the remote control car in use would make all memory and job icons blank.
- Pregnant Sims are now able to use handhelds in their inventory.
- Fixed a problem that caused pianos that have been owned for a certain amount of time to cease providing fun.
- Fixed a case where the baby bottle was teleported from a Sim's hand leaving the hand in a permanent grip state.
- Level 6 Greek Houses can now accept pledges
- Eliminated a problem where Greek Houses were not accepting the proper amount of pledges per level.
- Sims can now Propose > Move In or Propose > Marriage
towards non player young adult Sims that they became engaged to while
- Fixed an improper reset specific to Lucy Burb returning home from school with good grades.
- Fixed an instance where the player was unable to exit or save
the game if they cancelled an adoption related interaction with the
- The "Cheer Up" interaction no longer causes crushes between Sims.
- Zits are now removed from any Sim that enters university. (growing into a young adult)
- Sims no longer get crushes from playing handhelds together.
- Babies are no longer available in the pool of online chatters.
- Fixed an issue where assignments were being lost within a few of the taller dining tables
- Squashed a bug where toddlers were not able to learn to walk when being taught with smart milk and a thinking cap.
- Fixed issues with Sims clipping through one another while sitting at bars
- Fixed a conflict that occurred between a simultaneously visiting headmaster and grocery delivery person.
- Fixed a specific problem that would occur while traveling in an well populated neighborhood.
- Fixed an issue where Sims' thought bubbles would clip through heads of Sims.
- The "Stay Home from Work" want can now be satisfied.
- Fixed a reset that occurred after multiple generations of
large fam lies that prevented death from completing properly for Sims
in large, multi-generational families. Symptoms included missing
inheritance, tombstones, and a lower Sim population cap per lot.
- When being called for dinner, the headmaster will no longer decide to leave immediately after arriving on the lot.
- Fixed various resets with the nanny that would occasionally prevent the nanny from being dismissed
- Improved the cleanup of kicky bags (automatically cleans up any invisible kicky bags on lots)
- Prevented an issue where the headmaster could get stuck indefinitely in a hot tub under certain motive conditions.
- Reduced the possibility of non player characters becoming stuck in dormie's rooms due to door locking.
- Fixed a reset that occurred while multiple Sims watched TV on sectional sofas.
- Book cleanup has been improved to prevent the potential deletion of unintentional objects, such as vehicle portals.
- Sims can now feed smart milk to toddler Sims sitting in high chairs.
- During a joy buzzer social, the camera now only shakes if the selected Sim is involved in the interaction.
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a reset that would leave a user unable to save or quite after a Sim gave birth.
- User created paintings created prior to installing an expansion pack can now be sold or deleted.
- The player will no longer receive text notification messages that deceased Sims "are no longer friends. "
- Installing University on top of userdata that includes service NPC vehicles saved on lots no longer causes errors.
- Eating marshmallows now provides a slight hunger motive boost.
- Usability of custom content management has been improved by
retaining the most recent page of content after deleting an object,
wall, or floor.
- Fixed a rare issue that in various situations caused a
pregnant Sim experiencing morning sickness to die. (aka Sudden
Pregnancy Death Syndrome)